Uluwatu Beach in Bali


When I started planning my trip to Bali, Indonesia, I saw many comments that the beaches on the island (yes, Bali is not a city, but a big island with many cities) were not the prettiest, I confess I was quite disappointed.

And really the most tourist spots like Kuta do not have the edge of the most paradisiacal. You will easily understand that what has made the world-famous destination perhaps has not been the sea itself, but probably the customs, religion, exotic atmosphere by western standards and perfect waves for surfing.


It was then that my friends from the blog Vou Contigo, who were also in Bali, agreed to take me to Uluwatu's paradise on the Bukit peninsula, which would finally make me find the sea that I had hoped for.

Uluwatu is about an hour away from the more touristy area where Bali hotels such as Kuta and Seminyak are. For the tour, we chose to combine with a taxi driver to spend the day with us. From 11am to 4pm, the transportation went for 350,000 rupees (US $ 28). Anyone who is accustomed can rent a scooter and save money. But have a good map and safety to drive in the English hand and chaotic traffic. You can even find a day tour at local agencies.



Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter